Pregnancy should not be the end of your fitness journey, you just need to make some simple adjustments to keep you training safely and effectively.
- Always listen to your body, if something doesn't feel right, stop.
- Do not overheat.
- Include strength-training and reduce high impact exercises.
- Include pelvic floor exercises with everything.
- Don't neglect your core; exercises like 'super mans' and 'squat holds' are ideal.
- Stay fully hydrated.
- Don't forget to warm up and cool down effectively.
- Seek professional advice if needed.
- Most importantly enjoy exercise, it's good for both mum and baby. It can help with energy levels, delivery and postpartum recovery.
#pregnancy #pregnancyfitness #supermans #core #health
#fitfam #fitmom #personaltrainer #prenatalfitness #wellbeing #fitspo
photo credit to fab sis-in-law Kate.